Our downtown Kansas City location is a Tier II data center with over 11000 square feet of floor space. Oak Tower is one of the key Fiber transit buildings for Kansas City. Originally, the building housed the AT&T Central Office for the entire Kansas City Metro area. Today, this building is home to Verizon, American Fiber Systems, Cogent Communications and several other key transit and telecommunications infrastructure providers.
Oak Tower is currently operational and acting as our primary data center facility, offering clients seeking lower price points an excellent continued solution from our data trust services.
- Multiple On-net carriers
- N+1 cooling
- 11,000 square feet of Tier 2 data center
- One of the best peered private colocation centers in Kansas City
- A / B network redundancy design
- MeetMe cross-connects available between carriers
- 24 x 7 x 365 helpdesk and remote hands